Interest Payment Table (On Deposit of Rs. 10000/-)
|Period||Rate of Interest|
Terms & Conditions:-
- The minimum denomination of the scheme is Rs.30/- per day and in multiples of 10.
- The company reserves the right to reject any application for opening the account without assigning any reason.
- The company reserves the right to attach/transfer any account to any its branch.
- Defaulters will be charged at the rate of Rs. 2/- per Rs. 100/- per 15 days.
The Member Account Holder shall surrender the passbook and duly signed maturity form to the company and the maturity shall be paid along with interest as per the below mentioned Chart. No additional interest would be paid on the maturity amount, if taken after the scheduled period.
- Maturity payment of regular accounts. On deposit of Rs 30/- per day Maturity Amount shall be paid to the Member Account Holder within 7 days from the demand made with the company as per the following chart(for daily mode)
- Maturity Payment of irregular accounts. The account where in the member Account Holder has not continued the account regularly, as specified in clause (1) above would be treated as irregular Account. The company will charge liquidated damages on these irregular accounts on account of non receipt of deposit installments in time and the resultant loss of investment opportunity, etc. The liquidated damages would be deducted from or adjusted against the interest amount payable to the member account holder. No deduction of any kind shall be made from the principal amount deposited by the member account holder. Therefore, at the time of maturity, the payment in these accounts shall be made with interest as per the chart available at the company offices.
- Pre-Maturity is not allowed at any point of time but member can avail loan facility.