|Amount||Time Period||Interest Rate||Maturity Amount|
Terms & Conditions:-
- It is mandatory to be a member in the company.
- Company will issue ten shares (10/- Rs each) for RD Plan.
- Interest will be calculated on yearly basis.
- Recurring Deposit minimum amount Rs 300/-, thereafter in multiples of Rs 100/¬
- Loan on deposits will be charged at 24% yearly flat interest basis.
- 1 month after paying last instalment or maturity amount due date whichever is more will be applicable for payment of maturity amount.
- Irregular deposits are not entitled for pre mature payment and loan facility against it.
- On irregular deposits if all irregular pending deposits are paid then such account will be treated as regular. Even if there is default in payment of 1 instalment, the said account will be treated as irregular.
- After maturity date, payment on irregular accounts will be made after deducting the penalty amount maximum to the limit of interest earned on such account. No deductions will be made on principle amount of such accounts.
- After depositing the premium of 6 months, any type of interest will not be given.
- If any person premature its R.D then the person will be paid 5% , less of maturity interest after 12 months to 60 months.
- in case of death of a depositor, the company will repay to nominee or beneficiary the principal & interest, at which it was accepted.